I have not been to the ocean since we visited Barbara about 3 years ago! We went in January that year. This Friday, we are going to Ormond Beach (the Atlantic Ocean) with Barbara and other relatives. Hopefully we will visit Cumberland Island sometime while we are out there. I love the the spanish moss in the trees in that area. The coolest live oak trees I've ever seen are on Cumberland island.
Old San Juan

Gabriella, Tatianna and Barbara (my skin was/is too blinding white to be photographed/posted).
2 comments:
How amazing will it be the first time you show Lauren the ocean... that's gonna be so wonderful.
have a good time and think about next year while you're there, life is going to change in some amazing ways.
For us... with our new house it will be wild turkeys, deer, fox... yup, we're in the boonies, Eric is so thrilled about it, I'm warming up to it!
I can't wait to take her to the ocean - I wonder if she will love it (if not at first, maybe later?). Your new house sounds awesome - I would LOVE being in the boonies! Although it would be nice to be near a library.
Post a Comment