Pages

1.22.2007

aubrey's

This evening our (growing) small group of waiting families met at Aubrey's. Now we have one baby home (and she came tonight!), another will be on her way home next week (her parents leave Thursday for China!). I met one of the newer families too.
***
Otherwise, what's been going on here (besides occupying the gym; attendence has remained surprisingly consistent)? After church on Saturday, we ate and visited some friends for the afternoon. It was a very good visit!

Sunday was cold and rainy all day. Mom and I went to see "The Painted Veil". There are some beautiful scenes of China in this movie. Later (after exercise - all three of us!), we ate out at a local Thai restaurant and it was so good! Before I got myself in bed I watched the new production of Jane Eyre on PBS. Possibly not the most productive weekend - but it was enjoyed none-the-less.

1 comment:

CS said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Good luck with your adoption - my former sister in-law adopted a baby girl from China several years ago. A long process, but well worth it in the end.