Pages

7.29.2007

fun day!



We went to 3 different parks - walked alot, ate alot, played soccer (and it was hot!), played in water to cool off, practiced English. . . just had fun!

I think my favorite part is helping them learn English. The 2 oldest sons, Chubwa Sheba and Mugabonihera Pajero, are quick learners (but all of them are coming along)!





5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that last picture. I can tell what an amazing time you are having

C's Mom said...

What an awesome experience!

CS said...

I recognize the little park across from the KMA - I've spent plenty of time there. And I love those ofuntains downtown. Looks like the kdis were having a blast

Jewels of My Heart said...

Sounds like a good day indeed... Love the pics.

comingaroundagain said...

amy - Yes! definitely amazing!

c.j. - absolutely.

cs - I'm having a blast!

jewels of my heart - watching them in that water was hysterical. So much fun!