
The last 2 years I lived in Corpus Christi, rarely a day would pass that I didn't see the ocean. I loved how the ocean looked as if it were filled with shimmering diamonds as it bounced under the suns rays. . . and of course, the wind was incredible (great for windsurfing!).Yesterday, I watched the sun shimmering in a similar way on Douglas Lake (very nice, for sure, but for me - no comparison to an ocean) as we were running around.
This afternoon I swam laps (outside!). Even though it was a little cool, the sun was reflecting on the water and the dancing lights bounced all over the bottom of the pool. The bubbles from the movement of swimming enveloped me down and back up every lap (beautiful!).
In all other ways, this has been a great weekend (I love weekends!). . . .
2 comments:
This triggered a memory of boating on the lake as a kid. We would sit at the bow and the water bouncing up always looked like jewels to me.
cs - a very good memory. . .
Post a Comment