Two roads diverged in a wood, and I — I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost
I'm thinking I'm jealous - you're milling your own grain! That's it. No reason to deny it. I'm officially jealous... Too darn cool.peacefm
Okay, that's hard core. I ould feel virtous of I made my own bread using a bag of flour form the grocery store.
alyson & ford - it's a very easy mill to use! Most people think it's just strange...but I love the flour.citizen - ;-) You, my friend, are pretty hard core with your renovation endeavors. I could not wish to compete in that area!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm thinking I'm jealous - you're milling your own grain! That's it. No reason to deny it. I'm officially jealous... Too darn cool.
peace
fm
Okay, that's hard core. I ould feel virtous of I made my own bread using a bag of flour form the grocery store.
alyson & ford - it's a very easy mill to use! Most people think it's just strange...but I love the flour.
citizen - ;-) You, my friend, are pretty hard core with your renovation endeavors. I could not wish to compete in that area!
Post a Comment