Two roads diverged in a wood, and I — I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost
And your journey's end is nearing... Hang in there and CONGRATULATIONS! We're walking with you...peacefm
Just cathching up after a busy weekend. Hoe you are feeling better, and happy Easter!
Wow... hope the end is closer than you think. Congrats on toughing it out for 26 long months.
fm-it's good to have some 'fellow travelers'. It would be cool if we both got our referrals the same month!citizen - I am FINALLY feeling much better. Still have a bit of the nastiness but I won't complain.kris - thanks for keeping up with me! We're going to get there finally - of course, you could be sooner than later (so that's very cool!!).
Post a Comment
4 comments:
And your journey's end is nearing... Hang in there and CONGRATULATIONS! We're walking with you...
peace
fm
Just cathching up after a busy weekend. Hoe you are feeling better, and happy Easter!
Wow... hope the end is closer than you think. Congrats on toughing it out for 26 long months.
fm-it's good to have some 'fellow travelers'. It would be cool if we both got our referrals the same month!
citizen - I am FINALLY feeling much better. Still have a bit of the nastiness but I won't complain.
kris - thanks for keeping up with me! We're going to get there finally - of course, you could be sooner than later (so that's very cool!!).
Post a Comment