Two roads diverged in a wood, and I — I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost
Beautiful area! And beautiful pictures!I took some photos around our yard of blooming plants, but didn't get them posted on our blog.Alyson LID 01/27/06
Amazing photos. What a serene place for a stroll.
I'd skip exercise any day of the week to walk in a place as beautiful as this :O)
alyson - Thanks - I am so enjoying the area!pipo - thanks - it's a great place.kris - ;-) It's been so beautiful that I struggle to stay inside if I have a choice to do otherwise.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Beautiful area! And beautiful pictures!
I took some photos around our yard of blooming plants, but didn't get them posted on our blog.
Alyson LID 01/27/06
Amazing photos. What a serene place for a stroll.
I'd skip exercise any day of the week to walk in a place as beautiful as this :O)
alyson - Thanks - I am so enjoying the area!
pipo - thanks - it's a great place.
kris - ;-) It's been so beautiful that I struggle to stay inside if I have a choice to do otherwise.
Post a Comment