Pages

5.23.2008

28 months


Twenty-eight months ago on this date, our 'official' wait for a referral began when our dossier was received by the China Center for Adoption Affairs.

Sockmonkey (and others) hope it won't be too many more months longer. . . .

5 comments:

kitchu said...

You might be the first 28 I've seen posted. Unbelievable. SOON. Soon.

Anonymous said...

You are definitely the first 28 I have seen. I can't believe it and it makes my heart hurt. I hope you get your referral soon!! (hugs)

comingaroundagain said...

kris - I'm thinking we will probably see a 29 or 30th month wait. . . but still hoping for less! Hope is truly springing eternal in this. . . .

wendy - We've been 'chasing' one month behind the longest stretch for referrals yet, it seems. We're bound to 'catch up' (thinking of the 'Turtle and the Hare' story - slow and steady...thinking positive, etc.). Any little shred of hope makes a big difference!!

Alyson and Ford said...

Yep, you beat us by 4 days. We just "celebrated" our 28th month. How do I define "forever"? This is pretty close....

Alyson LID 01/27/06

comingaroundagain said...

alyson - Right now I'm thinking we will be traveling at the same time! Very cool!