watching the news is devastating. the magnitude of the destruction is incomprehensible even for someone like me who comes from a part of the world where earthquakes are very very often.
citizen - Such devastation and loss of life... It is heartbreaking.
chloe - So true; I cannot stop thinking of it all. I have 2 friends that live in China - they and their families are fine but they also tell of the 'disaster' this has created. (...btw, I so enjoy your blog, even if I haven't commented much at all).
3 comments:
Oh gosh, that is really sad. I'm so cut off fromt he news, I often hear about things first on blogs, and this one I hadn't heard yet.
watching the news is devastating. the magnitude of the destruction is incomprehensible even for someone like me who comes from a part of the world where earthquakes are very very often.
citizen - Such devastation and loss of life... It is heartbreaking.
chloe - So true; I cannot stop thinking of it all. I have 2 friends that live in China - they and their families are fine but they also tell of the 'disaster' this has created. (...btw, I so enjoy your blog, even if I haven't commented much at all).
Post a Comment