. . . And His children will have a place of refuge. ~Proverbs 14:26

I met a little girl today (along with her family).
There were others from other places (Burma, Liberia, Congo, Sudan, Burundi, Moldova), all with stories; many too hard to tell - and almost too much to take in at one time.
This little girl (along with her family) has been here only one week.
She is from Bagdad, Iraq.
4 comments:
I hope the family can find love, peace and happiness here.
Alyson LID 01/27/06
It changes everything to read this here, to see her face- I pray for her and her family. What a beautiful little girl.
Lovely little girl. I hope they are able to build a new life here.
alyson - I hope so too. Such beautiful little children this family has.
kris - It's a wild situation isn't it? Hopefully all will go well with them (I think of all the relatives /family they've left - so many changes).
citizen - She is. I hope so too. I'm guessing things are better than they have been for them for the past couple of years . . . but they still appeared quite in shock overall.
Post a Comment