Two roads diverged in a wood, and I —
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
~Robert Frost
Pages
6.27.2008
yes, yes, yes!!!
Something(from the CCAA) is in transit to our agency (not positive what it is . . . but we know what we're hoping for!!). Yes, I am daring to hope (big).
Julie! - Our agency said that matching has not yet been completed for the latest referral group. . . so the package that arrived today was not our referral. Maybe next week?! At any rate, soon!!
8 comments:
Your time is soon to be! I am so happy for you :0)
I'd have to say you are way past beginning and full steam into EXCITING!!! Fantastic new! Enjoy the weekend :)
peace
fm
SO FREAKING OUT OVER HERE!!! YES indeed!!!
So excited for you!!!!! : )
pipo - I can hardly sleep at night.
fm - Good weekend! I'm excited about this week too!
kris - Very exciting!! Hopefully you won't be long behind (you could be anytime anyway!)
lala - Thanks!
Just checking in on your blog and WOW!!!!! Your time is here, how unbelievably exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Sarah! I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to see your precious jewel!!!
Julie
Julie! - Our agency said that matching has not yet been completed for the latest referral group. . . so the package that arrived today was not our referral. Maybe next week?! At any rate, soon!!
Post a Comment