Two roads diverged in a wood, and I — I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost
im so happy for you
amy - Thank-you! I'll be keeping an eye out for your little one!
Congratulations on your girl! When you are ready to obtain her finding ad (which has a picture of her younger than her referral photo!) come visit us at www.research-china.org.Have a speedy trip!!Brianxmmqxs
Sarah, what a fabulous piece of news to return to! Beautiful daughter - lucky her, lucky you. Godspeed!
SOOOOOOOOO Cute!!!!!!!!!!!
brian - Thank-you!!citizen - Yes! So fabulous! We are so lucky - SO fortunate! I will never forget it.wendy - ;-) ha! I love it too; her little fingers poking out of that big jacket (probably wondering what the heck was going on there).
Post a Comment
6 comments:
im so happy for you
amy - Thank-you! I'll be keeping an eye out for your little one!
Congratulations on your girl! When you are ready to obtain her finding ad (which has a picture of her younger than her referral photo!) come visit us at www.research-china.org.
Have a speedy trip!!
Brianxmmqxs
Sarah, what a fabulous piece of news to return to! Beautiful daughter - lucky her, lucky you. Godspeed!
SOOOOOOOOO Cute!!!!!!!!!!!
brian - Thank-you!!
citizen - Yes! So fabulous! We are so lucky - SO fortunate! I will never forget it.
wendy - ;-) ha! I love it too; her little fingers poking out of that big jacket (probably wondering what the heck was going on there).
Post a Comment