
On the night you were born,
The moon smiled with such wonder
that the stars peeked in to see you
and the night wind whispered,
"Life will never be the same."
Because there had never been anyone like you. . .
ever in the world.
For never before in story or rhyme
(not even once upon a time)
has the world ever known a you, my friend,
and it never will, not ever again...
. . . Heaven blew every trumpet
and played every horn
on the wonderful, marvelous
night you were born.
***
;-) Imagine the delight of finding a story about the night our baby girl was born!
I call to remembrance my song in the night... Ps 77:6
. . . I'll tell it to her as often as she desires.
For I will turn your mourning into joy, I will comfort you and cause you to rejoice rather than sorrow. Jer. 31:13 (paraphrased)
3 comments:
We want you all over there NOW! Happy Birthday to Lauren and soon you can tell her yourself! Each year, every year, FOREVER!!
Packing must be fun...and exciting!
peace
fm
ford - :-) I know (as soon as we get back you'll be leaving for China too!!). We are having some packing fun this evening in fact.
I love it - that's a beautiful kid's book.
Post a Comment