Mark - thank-you...I agree to both. ;-) The FCC is wonderful. I loved the clip!! Great that it was on CBS News! Your daughter is delightful (LOVED the painty hands!!)!
Monica - Such a pretty time of year. Lauren is captivated by leaves and falling leaves in the wind.
3 comments:
Wow. You live in a beautiful area. And boy oh boy is your daughter cute!
Thought you might be interested in this news clip about FCC. Granted it's with my daughter and wife, but a really lovely piece.
What a beautiful day for your little one to be able to be out soaking in the Autumn sunlight with you!!!
Mark - thank-you...I agree to both. ;-)
The FCC is wonderful. I loved the clip!! Great that it was on CBS News! Your daughter is delightful (LOVED the painty hands!!)!
Monica - Such a pretty time of year. Lauren is captivated by leaves and falling leaves in the wind.
Post a Comment