Pages

11.10.2008

They are still falling (it's even prettier than snow!)
and our yard was absolutely completely buried in them . . . until today.
Lauren 'rode' in the ergo carrier on my back while I raked (sore rhomboids).






It was a very good weekend. While we were at relatives Sunday evening celebrating a birthday, Lauren ate potato soup without any trickery involved to get her mouth open (now if we can just get a repeat)! She enjoyed all the people. All fun.

Lauren will meet two of her uncles and other relatives and their families soon! And I am excited about seeing a very good friend from high school that I haven't seen in far too long. . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't the leaves glorious this year?

Anonymous said...

Lauren looks so peaceful with the autumn leaves. She is so precious. Sarah, you are a great photographer.
-shazia

comingaroundagain said...

citizen - I am so loving this time of year.

Shazia - She's such a sweet, happy thing.