Two roads diverged in a wood, and I — I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost
Happy Anniversary!
Where did you get Lauren's book made? It looks great. Happy 6 month anniversary! Can't wait to see how much she changes in the next 6 months.Ginger
Mahmee - thanks!Ginger - I actually 'made' it on iBook (mac) - very easy but it's so nice (hardcover). One of my friends made a book with snapfish that was very nice too. It's amazing the changes made in 6 months already! So much fun.
What a cool book!!!Congratulations on the anniversary!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Where did you get Lauren's book made? It looks great. Happy 6 month anniversary! Can't wait to see how much she changes in the next 6 months.
Ginger
Mahmee - thanks!
Ginger - I actually 'made' it on iBook (mac) - very easy but it's so nice (hardcover). One of my friends made a book with snapfish that was very nice too. It's amazing the changes made in 6 months already! So much fun.
What a cool book!!!
Congratulations on the anniversary!
Post a Comment