Wendy - Hi! She turned 18 months old yesterday! I guess maybe she is a toddler...but still a baby in a lot of ways (she still LOVES to be carried; esp. in public; that may get rough if she gets a lot bigger very quickly). ;-)
[I wouldn't feel ignorant; I can't keep up with anyone else age but hers it seems....]
18 months already! Whoa! Love those gingham overalls. Those are great! And that last pic with her feet in the air...she still has those chubby & cute baby feet....love em! M.
3 comments:
I feel so ignorant asking, but how old is she now? She just seems to be growing so quickly!! She's starting to look like a toddler!
Wendy - Hi! She turned 18 months old yesterday! I guess maybe she is a toddler...but still a baby in a lot of ways (she still LOVES to be carried; esp. in public; that may get rough if she gets a lot bigger very quickly). ;-)
[I wouldn't feel ignorant; I can't keep up with anyone else age but hers it seems....]
18 months already! Whoa! Love those gingham overalls. Those are great! And that last pic with her feet in the air...she still has those chubby & cute baby feet....love em!
M.
Post a Comment