Every time I see that giggling smiling face, I just laugh out loud. She is a joy...just in pics! Good grief! RE: your comment on our blog...You should have seen that 'Yessss' moment..it was like some well directed commercial. I did my usual belly laugh. I don't think I realized true joy until I had that sweet baby R in my life. Can't wait to read L's first school chronicles. (P.S...my word verification in the comments here is 'predink'...made me laugh. I'm actually a postdink now) M.
5 comments:
Congratulatons on your one year anniversary! She is beautiful and looks so happy. This year really has gone by so fast! Happy family day!
Michelle, Carlo & Grace
my oh my she has GROWN! what a precious memory to have, the smiles on all your faces are amazing. what a blessing. Happy G-Day.
Patricia, Kelly, Mad's & Bekah
Every time I see that giggling smiling face, I just laugh out loud. She is a joy...just in pics! Good grief!
RE: your comment on our blog...You should have seen that 'Yessss' moment..it was like some well directed commercial. I did my usual belly laugh. I don't think I realized true joy until I had that sweet baby R in my life. Can't wait to read L's first school chronicles.
(P.S...my word verification in the comments here is 'predink'...made me laugh. I'm actually a postdink now)
M.
Such fun to see your photos and see how your little one has grown during the past year...seems like yesterday we were all in China!
Karen, Dan & Danika Herman
Congratulations!
Your little sweet thing is BEAUTIFUL! Love those smiles.
peace
fm
Post a Comment