Pages

10.20.2009

favorites

Her most chosen/favorite books change every few months. . . but right now, they are:

Llama Llama Red Pajama by Anna Dewdney

Someone Says by Carole Lexa Schaefer and illustrated by Pierr Morgan

Dragon Dancing by Carole Lexa Schaefer and illustrated by Pierr Morgan

Who Likes Rain? by Wong Herbert Yee

Momma, Will You? by Dori Chaconas and illustrated by Steven Johnson and Lou Fancher

Chicka Chicka ABC by Bill Martin, Jr. and John Archambalt and illustrated by Lois Ehlert

Our Granny by Margaret Wild and illustrated by Julie Vivas

I Love You Like Crazy Cakes by Rose A. Lewis and illustrated by Jane Dyer
*I don't actually read the story in this book but instead, tell 'her / our' story using the photos. . . she loves it.

2 comments:

Sean and Mic said...

I love the list! And, I smiled at the comment on I love you like crazy cakes, because we do the same thing! We show her the pics, but make up our own story as we go along- especially the part about the wait. Yep, it was jsut a tad bit more than a few "months".

Love your blog!
Cannot believe you have been home for over a year.

comingaroundagain said...

Sean and Mic - Thanks. We have sooo many books - fortunately, she seems to like them as much as I do!
:-)
I love Jane Dyer's illustrations ('Crazy Cakes' book).