Two roads diverged in a wood, and I — I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost
oh what memories this poem brought back to me!! ee was my first love in that world.the photo is PRICELESS and fit to be framed.
Such a joyful image with those beautiful words! Happy Easter,Merisi
Wow. It's been awhile since you posted a new pic, and I have to say that was totally worth the wait. It's so awesome when photos are able to capture the pure joy in a child's heart. What a beauty!Happy holiday weekend.M.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
oh what memories this poem brought back to me!! ee was my first love in that world.
the photo is PRICELESS and fit to be framed.
Such a joyful image with those beautiful words!
Happy Easter,
Merisi
Wow. It's been awhile since you posted a new pic, and I have to say that was totally worth the wait. It's so awesome when photos are able to capture the pure joy in a child's heart. What a beauty!
Happy holiday weekend.
M.
Post a Comment