Thank-you Alyson. If you're reading this, you know that we discovered that we had exchanged wishes for our daughters! What's cool is that our LID's are so close together - yours is just about 4 days after ours (Jan. 23, 2006) so maybe we will be in China about the same time? I also have to say that you have some wonderful recipes on your blog!
2 comments:
Would love to swap fabric and wishes if you still need some (I don't think we have already swapped). Email me from my blog. Love reading yours!
Alyson
Thank-you Alyson. If you're reading this, you know that we discovered that we had exchanged wishes for our daughters! What's cool is that our LID's are so close together - yours is just about 4 days after ours (Jan. 23, 2006) so maybe we will be in China about the same time? I also have to say that you have some wonderful recipes on your blog!
Post a Comment