If you hold on to the handle, she said, it's easier to maintain the illusion of control. But it's more fun if you just let the wind carry you. - StoryPeople
Carrie posted a comment and from her blog, I learned about the StoryPeople. How fun! It reminded me of my most favorite class as a very small child - creative writing. I loved it!
So, of course, I have successfully reinforced my (*very bad) habit of going-to-bed-much-too-late routine by reading stories.
*possibly this will become useful if I ever have to stay up / get up with a baby - like our daughter (that we are ignoring 'the wait' for referral for right now); so, this could be a good habit!
1 comment:
It's amazing how much we learn and how fast in this world of Chinese Adoption, just by reading blogs of people we never would have met otherwise.
Another positive of where life has taken us. I guess the positives are there once I open my eyes allow them to be seen.
Post a Comment