I just bought an Ergo baby carrier. I decided awhile back that this is the kind we would use and tonight I impulsively just bought it - online (of course) at attachedtobaby.com. . . because I felt like it. Even though I am ignoring the (long) wait for referral.***
Mom called from the Houston airport. Her and Aunt Dorothy completed their trip to Mexico and were on their way to Scottsdale. It sounds like they survived better than I imagined afterall. She should be home the end of July.***
I wish weekends lasted longer.
4 comments:
Hi Sarah, I've been hearing so much about this style... is it really all the feedback has made it seem? Can it be worn front and back or just on the back? Does the baby face out or in? ok, last question, what's the weight limit?
By the way, congrats on impulse buying, the floodgates are creeping open slightly more...
I hope it is as good as I've read. I'll let you know! [I may just have to use a sack of potatoes to try it out the first time though.] The baby can be 'worn' in the front (facing you), in the back or on your hip/side. The weight limit is up to 40 lbs.
I have never seen this carrier before- it really is neat and looks like it has everything you could need.
These purchases that we make help us to feel closer to the time that we will finally hold our babies. Keep shopping~ hopefully before you know it, she'll be here!
I was trying to decide between the Ergo baby carrier and the Baby Bjorn but I decided on the Ergo awhile back...hopefully we'll like it (otherwise we just might 'collect' baby carriers).
Yes, I think that's why I made this purchase suddenly the other night (while ignoring this wait). It was either this or a piano bench (since I am ignoring this wait; but I have bench that works).
Post a Comment