Pages

7.23.2006

1/2 a year

We have been 'officially' waiting for a referral for 6 months. Six months ago today, our dossier was logged-in at the CCAA in China. I spent the night with 3 other girls also 'waiting' for referrals from China. We stayed at Kristi's parents house (they started Open Eyes Ministry and live in Nicaragua most of the time) in the mountains. We are all at different stages of waiting. Ginger should be getting a referral no later than October but I think (hope; really hope) it will be in September.

2 comments:

dreamer said...

Congratulations, that is so wonderful. Sorry I missed your anniversary, I knew you were ahead of me, but didn't realize it was that far!!! We are coming up on 3 months.

comingaroundagain said...

We are really not that far apart - about 3 months only! It will fly by - especially for you with your move and everything.