A co-worker showed me around a local antique mall after work. I found a dresser that I love. It would be for Lauren's room. However, it does not "match" the crib, per Ed. I still want it. We don't have too much that does match afterall. Do you have to "match" all your furniture (how incredibly boring, I think to this)?!
2 comments:
matching? phooey.
Yeah, we like all the same color wood in a room but haven't always beens succesful in this.
I say, do what ever makes you content!
Well, the crib is an 'antique white' (more like cream) color wood and the dresser is sort of an opaque blackish color...but I really like it. I think I love it. I figure we could put a dresser scarf on it that matches the crib...I figure I always preferred contrasting colors to complementary colors (much to Ed's dismay). I'm still figuring I (we) may get it. I'll let you know!
Post a Comment