I'm not going to get too deep into this because I find that I am able to hang onto a bit more hopefullness (that we won't be waiting a million years for our referral) the less I understand about what group of dossiers are at what stage...all that said, I am happy at this moment about this news:
"The CCAA has finished the review of the adoption application documents registered with our office before December 31, 2005." Our dossier was registered on January 23, 2006 - so maybe they will complete review sometime soon!
3 comments:
gosh, I skip catching up on blogs for 2 days, I return, you've posted a gazillion entries!
just teasing. I noticed the CCAA update, looked at your log in date and was going to mention it to you.
I also found out they are working on Jan, Feb AND march. No, we aren't march... should have been, but we all know how that goes. We are May 8th...
Can't wait till you're through review. hang in there.
(Jan., Feb and March!!) I love you... I love encouragement! I have a 14 month theory - that is, we (any of us) will not have to wait any longer than 14 months for referral. Never fear the more 'practical' methods of trying to figure out the length of time it might take because I go by how I 'feel' and I 'feel this in my bones'.... ;-)
Every small step forward is still going in the right direction, even if it's slower than we had hoped.
I am also glad that they are moving along in the Review Room. We are logged in for March, so we are coming up soon too. And what a relief that will be...
Post a Comment