Two roads diverged in a wood, and I — I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost
It's great to see you comment!And thanks for your stopping by my site.I also like "To Kill A Mockingbird",which is really outstanding.No matter the book or the movie is some success in different area.:)Keep smilin!
I laughed so hard at this! When I get older I want to be just like Gladys. Say WHATEVER I want.
Ella - I'm glad you started an English blog, I've enjoyed it.ca-momma - that video clip is an absolute hoot!! Gladys (which was my grandma's name) reminds me of a typical Texan - I love it.
That was one of the funniest things I have seen in a LONG time!I am so glad you posted the site for us.
nikki - I agree, it is one of the funniest I've seen in a long time too!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It's great to see you comment!
And thanks for your stopping by my site.
I also like "To Kill A Mockingbird",which is really outstanding.No matter the book or the movie is some success in different area.:)
Keep smilin!
I laughed so hard at this! When I get older I want to be just like Gladys. Say WHATEVER I want.
Ella - I'm glad you started an English blog, I've enjoyed it.
ca-momma - that video clip is an absolute hoot!! Gladys (which was my grandma's name) reminds me of a typical Texan - I love it.
That was one of the funniest things I have seen in a LONG time!
I am so glad you posted the site for us.
nikki - I agree, it is one of the funniest I've seen in a long time too!
Post a Comment