After an especially humiliating experience of getting lost while having a 'girl's night out' with my SIL and young niece, I made up my mind. . . .
And when Ed expressed doubts about my ability to operate such a device (nonsense!!), I informed him that I am actually quite good at figuring out electronic devices. . . I just can't figure out where I am (disturbing to be me sometimes).
I now have my very own GPS (TomTom GO. Simple - no PDA to mess with) and the satellites help me get home or anywhere else I want to go. I love it - so far (still in the testing phase; this won't take long though).
4 comments:
Tom is the best! I always tell my husband that Tom is my new boyfriend! LOL
That's awesome, hope it keeps getting you back home!
I'm so directionally impaired - maybe I need to invest of one of these, too!
Wendy - I'm learning what you mean!
kris - yes, and sometimes/many times, that's no small task.
cs - I don't know anyone that's worse than me. You travel so often I figured you were pretty good.... I very much recommend a GPS for anyone who has difficulty!!
Post a Comment