Pages

12.24.2007

happy christmas


This Christmas eve we had a few relatives over.  We listened to music, ate together, read and told stories (one of my favorites - the Gift of the Magi among them), looked at video photos of  other Christmas' and times past. . . . 


"I am not alone at all, I thought, I was never alone at all. And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the word seemingly indifferent. For this is still the time God chooses." ~ Taylor Caldwell



5 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

CS said...

I love that quote. And a Happy Christmas to you.

comingaroundagain said...

alyson & ford - thank-you! It was a Merry Christmas. It was good to be with relatives and some friends.

cs - I like it too. . . even though Taylor Caldwell has said some peculiar things. I wouldn't say she is much of a woman's advocate. . . but I wouldn't throw the baby out with the bath water. She's a bit of an enigma.

The Shoemakers said...

Hi, Sarah! I just wanted to check in and say hello and Merry Christmas to you. Hope to see you again soon.

Sara (from Knox China Moms)

comingaroundagain said...

sara - thank-you for checking in on me! I'm sure your Christmas was wonderful with your 3 little shoebabies ;-) Hopefully I will get out to see more of our growing group. I'm glad you are sticking around with all of us!