Two roads diverged in a wood, and I — I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost
Watching the birthdays pass of someone you loved who is gone os difficult. It's good to take some time to just remember them.
I know your pain. I'm so sorry for this loss that never leaves. I hope your memories of him give you lasting peace- that in small ways, you still sense him within you.
cs - I miss him so much. So much of me is a part of him.kris - yes, I know that your mother passed away more recently. . .none of this is right, in my mind. I remember him in all kinds of ways. I am especially glad that I had time with him the years prior to his death.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Watching the birthdays pass of someone you loved who is gone os difficult. It's good to take some time to just remember them.
I know your pain. I'm so sorry for this loss that never leaves. I hope your memories of him give you lasting peace- that in small ways, you still sense him within you.
cs - I miss him so much. So much of me is a part of him.
kris - yes, I know that your mother passed away more recently. . .none of this is right, in my mind.
I remember him in all kinds of ways. I am especially glad that I had time with him the years prior to his death.
Post a Comment