Two roads diverged in a wood, and I — I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost
Oh that just blew me over. TWO years. Your the first blog I think I've seen that posted on.I so hope it comes soon. Very, very soon.
Sooooooooon! Please sooooooooon! Happy(?) 24!!! We've come a long way.
We're here to walk the "wait" with you... It truly is one step closer and then it will be your turn!!!peacefm
Two years. Wow. Seems like such an unbvelievable long time. Hoe you hear very soon.
Congratulations! I have an award for you over at my place!
krj - I hope I don't have to count any more years for this wait!wendy - yes, you are a month ahead of us! Hopefully soon!alyson & ford - hopefully soon! Your LID is days away from ours. . . .cs - it would be nice to get a referral before 2.5 years; we'll see, I won't hold my breath. Thanks for the 'blog award'! Hopefully I will get it together to join in! ;-)
Keep positive, it will happen soon! I'll be so excited for you when I visit you blog and there will be a picture of your new little girl.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh that just blew me over. TWO years. Your the first blog I think I've seen that posted on.
I so hope it comes soon. Very, very soon.
Sooooooooon! Please sooooooooon! Happy(?) 24!!! We've come a long way.
We're here to walk the "wait" with you... It truly is one step closer and then it will be your turn!!!
peace
fm
Two years. Wow. Seems like such an unbvelievable long time. Hoe you hear very soon.
Congratulations! I have an award for you over at my place!
krj - I hope I don't have to count any more years for this wait!
wendy - yes, you are a month ahead of us! Hopefully soon!
alyson & ford - hopefully soon! Your LID is days away from ours. . . .
cs - it would be nice to get a referral before 2.5 years; we'll see, I won't hold my breath.
Thanks for the 'blog award'! Hopefully I will get it together to join in! ;-)
Keep positive, it will happen soon! I'll be so excited for you when I visit you blog and there will be a picture of your new little girl.
Post a Comment