Pages

6.08.2008

burning love

Burning Love . . . Some experiences can't be captured on film. We went to see the Synchronous Fireflies at Elkmont last night. We first went 2 years ago. It really is amazing.

Speaking of amazing, we are thinking we will be getting our referral in July!! 
Nothing more exciting. . . . 

5 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

:) We're thinking you have a VERY GOOD chance of getting referral in July... Life is good!!! So happy for you!
peace
fm

kitchu said...

WELL COME ON JULY!! The fireflies are cool, but... :O)

kitchu said...

ps. like your new template :)

Anonymous said...

I have yet to see this phenomenon, but I want to. Bit it truly is overshadowed by that fantastic bit of news!

comingaroundagain said...

fm - I am hoping / thinking that 1/27 may be in the next batch too!

kris - YES! Come on July!

citizen - You should go to Elkmont (the trolley will take you there from the Sugarland Visitor Center through this coming weekend). Yes, the thought of an impending referral is very consuming / exciting!!