citizen - You are definitely a jack of all trades!! ;-) Fortunately for Lauren (?), we are 'having it made' by a woman recommended by the local quilters guild.
aly & ford!! - I cannot even believe you are already traveling!! SO COOL! We will fly into Guangzhou on 9.19 and we leave there early a.m. on 9.25 (our CA is on 9.24)! We should definitely meet up with you guys if your CA is on 9.25! How fun! - and we'll meet your baby girl!!!
7 comments:
Your daughter is beautiful!! Congratulations!
How exciting that you're going to meet her so soon. Her little cheeks look very kissable :)
Nice to (cyber) meet another GWCA family!
Nina (Kavanna's mommy)
I did this - quilted right before the baby arrived. Nesting impulse, maybe?
Cool that you are meeting travelmates before your trip.
Sarah! We leave September 11 and could possibly be in Guangzhou before you leave to return home!
If so, we would love to meet up with you!
peace
aly & ford
Nina -Thanks! I'm so excited for you (and us)!
citizen - You are definitely a jack of all trades!! ;-) Fortunately for Lauren (?), we are 'having it made' by a woman recommended by the local quilters guild.
aly & ford!! - I cannot even believe you are already traveling!! SO COOL! We will fly into Guangzhou on 9.19 and we leave there early a.m. on 9.25 (our CA is on 9.24)! We should definitely meet up with you guys if your CA is on 9.25! How fun! - and we'll meet your baby girl!!!
The quilt is beautiful! I'm so happy that your precious daughter will soon be snuggled up under it!!!
monica - When I look at it, I think of all the people who sent 'wishes' with each piece. Very precious. So many precious things....
kate - Thanks - I think so too (the quilt and the 'idea' it characterizes).
Post a Comment