. . . until we leave (this will the best birthday ever )!

We've had an intra-China itinerary change. We will be united with baby Chen Jin Lin (Lauren) around 3 p.m. (which will be 3 a.m. at home) on September 10 (instead of 9/11/08) in Changsha, China - the day we fly into her province!
It's all I can think about - can hardly wait!!
7 comments:
TERRIFIC!!! How exciting to get your daughter a day earlier!!!
I hope you'll have a chance to blog from there, 'cause I wanna hear ALL about it!
WOW... I just can't believe how SOON it is!!!!!
Sarah,
Thanks for the LA Times link. It's fantastic!
But more importantly, congratulations on your upcoming adoption!! Where are you staying in Changsha? Which SWI is your daughter from? We adopted our daughter in Changsha as well.
We celebrated our Family Day today. Our daughter is now 3 1/2.
You'll be able to blog from Changsha, btu you won't be able to see your blog. Once you're in GZ, you'll be able to see it.
I'm so excited for you.
Mark
Left in Bay Ridge
It must have seemed for a while that you would never get to go, and now it is nearly here.
WHoo Hoo So exciting!!!!!!!!
Monica - Yay! I thought so too!
Heather - I think it will work! I'm going to give it a whirl.
Kris - Yes, we're finishing up packing stuff!!
Mark - I think our daughters are from our same orphanage (Chenzhou CWI). Thank-you!
citizen - At times it did feel like forever! It's all good now though. ;-)
Samantha - That's how I feel!!
Post a Comment