Pages

10.02.2008

All baby stuff going on here. 
I have to say, we are having a blast! 
In spite of all the 'life changes' (I was ready) and the adjustments for baby girl in time, even diaper changes (seriously - not so bad and we were well initiated in China and on the way home with poo), 'no-sleep' (it's over rated). . . 

What I love?!! She really enjoys books!  She loves to be read to and I love reading (so many books here) to her!

a few photos this week:
Morning!
afternoon - 
(photo blurry - but so cute!) Her sweet 'crinkle' smile on the way to leave a sample at her pediatrician's office.

Still trying to adjust to the 12 hour time difference here.

fortunately she doesn't mind her car seat. . . .


This week, we tried the bath this way:
evening -
but discovered that this really is the best so far!


hanging out, all relaxed. . . 

5 comments:

kitchu said...

She is SUCH a doll! Hope my girl loves books too :O)

Anonymous said...

So sweet!!!

Mahmee said...

I found your blog via another China family site. Just wanted to say that your daughter is such a little beauty. That smile is amazing. Good luck with the jet lag wind down...that was really tough for us as well (almost 21 months ago now...I can't believe it's been so long!). Take care.
-M.

Samantha said...

So glad she is doing well! Enjoy! She is adorable!

comingaroundagain said...

kris - I 'believed' ;-) / hoped she would. . . my guess is that yours will too. I think they like to be talked to and to see the pictures, etc. Probably most of these babies would like them!

wendy - all these children / daughters are so sweet, aren't they!!? ;-)

maria - Thank-you! You have the cutest daughter too!

samantha - she is indeed a sweet joy!