Pages

10.29.2008

fall




This morning I collected leaves (for my mother who likes to press them) while carrying my daughter (in ergo carrier). Lauren loves the cooler weather and watching the leaves falling from the trees and blowing around.  I love it when she gets excited and starts hopping in the carrier and throws her head back with a great big smile on it. . . .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what beautiful pictues, gorgeous surroundings. Lauren must love it!!! Thank you for your kindness to our family. You and your family are eternally in our prayers as well.

Anonymous said...

I collected leaves for pressing while I was raking. I love having a little of fall inside.

Anonymous said...

Wow! It looks like you and Lauren found a beautifully tranquil place for your walk together! ...what a fun way to pass the day...collecting leaves with your little one!!!

KnockOnWood said...

oh how beautiful!! we do not get autumn like that in texas.

comingaroundagain said...

Shazia - I do love the trees. . .but I think I love the ocean more (beautiful ones where you are!). Zaina is a beautiful, very brave baby thing!

citizen - Fall is one of my most favorite times of year here! Love the falling leaves!

Monica - So much fun!

knockonwood - I am from TX (went to school in Dallas, near you). Ever since I moved here, I've loved the Fall leaves here. TX has it's own beauty though!