She loved the wind, waves and sand at at the lake park. . .
(check out her crossed fingers!)

and the swing!!

I loved all that too . . . and seeing a blue heron (always love seeing those birds).

***
Tomorrow she'll be 10 months old. Sweetest little thing.
6 comments:
Those times of watching a young child discover the world are really a blessing.
Your little doll seems to be thriving! What a joy to watch!
Doreen in Montreal single mom to Faith-Jiangxi & Mia-Sichuan
She looks so incredibly HAPPY!!! She looks like she is really settling and and putting her roots down deeply!!!
Sarah, you've been tagged. Ain't I a stinker!? Go to my blog to see what it's all about.
Sarah, thank you so much for stopping by Gram's blog yesterday! You will never know how much it meant to her! She was so excited about the comments that were left by you and others! Thanks!!!
citizen - I'm loving it!
Doreen - Thank-you! Congratulations, twice for your daughters! ;-)
Monica - she is doing so well! I love that your 84 (was it!?) yr old gram started a blog!!
Julie - ;-) Yes you are! I gave it a shot.
Post a Comment