Pages

2.10.2009

I'm still alive and kicking - but just barely last week. We've had a sick house. . . beginning with me!

I finished reading 'Coal Tattoo' by Silas House. I really enjoy his books. He is a regional author (well, Kentucky area)

I will finish 'The Outlander' by Gil Adamson tonight. . . goodness, the last part of this book is tedious to say the least. This author could have edited out at least 50 pages and possibly it would be a little more tolerable to get through (so why am I going to spend time finishing it?? it's a mystery to me too).

I am going to start another book tomorrow (I hope). . . one that I am well acquainted with already - 'The Joy Luck Club' by Amy Tan. . . one of the characters in particular intrigues me.

I don't have much time to read but I do it whenever I can!

2 comments:

KnockOnWood said...

have your read the book "falling leaves" by Adeline Yen Mah. It is a memoir of an unwanted chinese daughter. I enjoyed it very much. Have a good week :).

http://www.amazon.com/Falling-Leaves-Unwanted-Chinese-Daughter/dp/0767903579

comingaroundagain said...

KnockOnWood - I've read 'Falling Leaves'. I liked it a lot (thanks for sharing though)!